Hope Pro 4 DH Rear Hub
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel hubs See the latest products
New in Wheel hubs
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Our hubs have proven their reputation for bullet proof quality time and time againKey Features4 Pawl... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Our hubs have proven their reputation for bullet proof quality time and time again
- 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Available in 135/142mm & 150/157mm widths (different hub shells)
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability
"Rear DH hub to suit narrow range cassette"
Pro 4 DH Rear Hub Tech Specs
- Hub shell designed to accept narrow DH cassettes from both Shimano and Sram on standard freehub
- Design also enables maximum width of flanges to give stronger wheel builds
- Aluminium or steel freehub body options
- Available in 32 and 36 hole drillings
- Conversions available for QR, 10mm bolt in, 10mm, 12mm and 142x12 or 157x12mm thru axles
- Colour Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Purple and Orange
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.