Hope RD40 Carbon RS4 Front Centre Lock Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The RD40 wheelset is our game changing carbon road/cyclo cross wheelset. (available separately as fr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The RD40 wheelset is our game changing carbon road/cyclo cross wheelset. (available separately as front and rear)
- Wheels hand built from start to finish in Barnoldswick
- RD40 rim built on our RS4 road/cyclocross hubs
- The RS4 rear hubs feature the reduced drag ratchet mechanism
- Straightpull wheel builds available in our 6 standard colours
- Stainless steel, sealed cartridge bearing
- 700c Carbon Clincher rim
- 2 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Strong monocoque, unidirectional carbon fibre construction rim
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Wheels are built using high quality Sapim CX-Ray black straight pull spokes and brass nipples
- Rim width is ideal to suit larger volume road/cross tyre
- Centrelock disc brake compatible only
- Rear wheel supplied with 135 QR and 142x12mm conversion kits
- 11 Spd Shimano and Campagnolo freehub body options
- Rim Width: 19mm internal / 26.5mm external
- Rim depth: 40mm
- Rim ERD: 563mm
- Rim weight: 429g
- Complete wheel weight: 700c - F 724g / R 853g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.