Hope Tech XC - Pro 4 27.5 / 650B Rear Wheel - Red
Please Note: Hope specific freehubs are only compatible with Hope cassettes
- ShowProduct Information The Hope Tech XC Pro 4 27.5 inch rear wheel packs in all the legendary reliability that Hope has bee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Hope Tech XC Pro 4 27.5 inch rear wheel packs in all the legendary reliability that Hope has been known for over the years into a reasonably priced and ultra-dependable package, perfect for challenging cross country races or trail adventures in the mountains.
Hope hubs have a well-deserved reputation for superb reliability and top performance, for a reasonable price. The new Pro 4 hub has a 4 pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement, for fast power transfer. They are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
This 27.5” rear wheel comes in 32 hole configuration with a Red hub and a number of different freehub options, including SRAM’s XD Driver, Hope’s new bespoke freehub and the standard Shimano freehub, in both steel and aluminium. There are also a number of different widths available, including the new 148mm Boost standard.
Hope have designed a lightweight rim, made from 6056 T6 aluminium, and welded for extra strength. The 32 spoke holes are eyeleted to deal with the stresses from the forces of challenging terrain. Completing the build are black, stainless steel Sapim Race/Sprint double butted spokes, and silver brass nipples. This combination allows for the increases security of a stronger wheel, yet keeps the wheels lightweight to help rolling speed.
- Built with Pro 4 hubs in either straight pull or standard spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Hope Tech XC rim offers one of the stiffest XC rims available
- Available in 27.5"
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Standard wheel weights from 760g for a front and 884g for a rear
- Standard Shimano or SRAM XD freehub body options available for rear wheel
- "XC rim designed and tested by Hope"
Hope Tech XC – Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim: 19.5mm internal & 24mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6056 T6 aluminium rim
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Standard hubs available in Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Purple and Orange
- Rear wheels supplied with 135mm QR and 142x12 conversions included (135x10//135x12/135x10 bolt in// conversions available separately)
- Rear wheels supplied with 148mm
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD: 26" 542 // 27.5" 567 // 29" 605
- Weight for rim only 26"-358g, 27.5"-375g, 29"-395g
- Complete standard wheel weights: 26" F 760g R 884g // 27.5" F 788g R 911g // 29" F 810g R 931g
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.