Ridden, raced and approved on the British Downhill Series.
Developed for the typical UK courses, this frame with it's top of the tree Rockshox Vivid R2C shock gives 7.5" of plush travel.
With invaluable rider feedback we made a few adjustments to the Identiti Mogul DH frame.
- 6061 Aluminium
- Tapered Headtube: 1 1/8" - 1.5"
- 64 degree head angle
- Weight 3.8kg (8.3lbs) w/out shock
- BB: 83mm
- ISCG05 Tabs
- Inc. Rock Shox Vivid R2C coil shock
- Shock Length 222/69mm
- Dropout: 12mm x 150mm e-thru system
- Tyre: 26" x 2.40"
- Seatclamp: 34.9
- Seatpost: 30.9
- Upper: 1.1/8: ZS44 Gusset item# HDGUTZ44
- Lower cup: Universal fit 1.1/8" or 1.5": EC49 Gusset item# HDGUBE49
The above headset combination can be used on 11/8" steerer forks, or Taper 1.5"-11/8" forks.
There is an option to run Zero stack for 11/8" only (with reduced stack height and if you don't want to have an option to run a 1.5" tapered lower) - Lower cup 1.1/8 ZS49 Gusset item# HDGUBZ49