Identiti Taper Cr Mo BMX Race Fork
- ShowProduct Information Identiti Taper Cr-Mo BMX race fork.When you’re nailing everything flat out, it’s good to have a ligh... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionIdentiti Taper Cr-Mo BMX race fork.
- When you’re nailing everything flat out, it’s good to have a lightweight fork that puts the front wheel exactly where you expect it to be Strong, light and true tracking, the Identiti Taper Cr-Mo BMX race fork is that fork.
- Precision made using top quality Cro-moly steel, the CNC machined steerer tube changes in diameter and wall thickness to add strength where it’s needed, and to cut weight where it can be cut.
- True tracking, oversized legs are internally butted and fluted, and taper from 31.8 to 25.4mm diameter to give optimised strength and weight.
- Slash-cut end capping adds a whole heap of style.
- Small but perfectly formed precision CNC machined 5mm thick Cr-Mo dropouts are slotted and also machined at the back to shave unnecessary weight.
- The whole structure is tig-welded together, and post weld heat treated for ultimate rigidity and durability.
- A superlight (25g) CNC Aluminium threaded Aheadset type compression cap polishes off one of the Sport’s finest Cr-Mo Race forks.
- Steerer diameter: 11/8 (28.6mm)
- Steerer length: 165mm
- Crown Race: 30.0mm (Press fit regular type 11/8)
- Axle to Crown: 314mm
- Axle Offset: 32mm
- Axle Slot: 10mm x 100mm.
- Dropout: 5mm Cr-Mo with cut-out and CNC relieving.
- Steerer: CNC machined butted Cr-Mo.
- Blades: Internally fluted and butted Taper 31.8/25.4mm
- Weight: 950g (inc. top cap)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.