Ison Fixed Cog Lockring
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Single Speed See the latest products
New in Single Speed
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Basic, simple and neat track lockring.CNC machine finished from hard chrome plated steel.Regular 1.2... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionBasic, simple and neat track lockring.
CNC machine finished from hard chrome plated steel.
Regular 1.29" x 24Tpi Left hand thread.
4 Notch tool fitting.
Note: General Fixed cog check:for correct fixed use, the fixed cog should NEVER move on the hub when pedal force is applied in both directions.i.e. if the cog moves, then something is wrong. Continued use with a fixed cog that moves will result in damage to the hub.