Julbo Montebianco Spectron 3 CF Sunglasses
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Standard glasses See the latest products
New in Standard glasses
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From Mountain To Valley. Polycarbonate (Spectron)Lenses - Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From Mountain To Valley.
Polycarbonate (Spectron)Lenses - Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens - (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses.
- Sun protection : Cat. 3
- VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
- Material : Polycarbonate
A classic for mountain lovers on familiar terms with the peaks... but who also return to the valley! Ideal for medium to large faces, the removable protective side shields offer perfect adaptability to climatic conditions. Lightness, technical excellence and high protection are combined with style and simplicity on this model.
- Lens depth : 39
- Distance : 15
- Temple length : 130
- Base : 8
- Hinges : Oui
- Lens size : 62
- Age : Adult
- Net Mass (Weight) : 33 g
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.