K-Edge Go Big GoPro Adapter
- ShowProduct Information An 11g super light, super strong, GoPro mount Low profile design minimises camera shake and mounts ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Cameras Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- An 11g super light, super strong, GoPro mount
- Low profile design minimises camera shake and mounts low and stable for best sports performance
- Mountable by 2x M4 countersunk screws spaced 1 inch apart
- Made from 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a Lifetime warranty: you break it, well replace it
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
K-Edge Go Big GoPro Adapter Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I used this mount for my hero4, it is very low profile and keep the camera close to my helmet. Much better than putting the standard one on top. A nice addition.
I used this mount for my hero4, it is very low profile and keep the camera close to my helmet. Much better than putting the standard one on top. A nice addition.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.