K-Edge TT Computer Mount For Garmin Edge
- ShowProduct Information Features :A precision-made secure mount for your Garmin Edge>li>Compatible with all Edge units that ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionFeatures :
- A precision-made secure mount for your Garmin Edge>li>Compatible with all Edge units that utilise the quarter turn bike mount system, and is fully adjustable for the different size units
- The Garmin unit is nestled between the aero-bars, giving the user an improved view of the data
- Positions the Garmin computer in a very aerodynamic location
- Long-lasting protective anodised two-tone fade finish
- Features a plastic insert that is kind to your computer and can be rotated through 90 degrees, via locking mechanism
- Fits 22.2 mm aero bars
- Weighs only 30 g
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a lifetime warranty: you break it, we'll replace it
K-Edge TT Computer Mount For Garmin Edge Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This fits nicely between your tri bars allowing you to have your Garmin where you want it. A great product with a grat finish and build quality
This fits nicely between your tri bars allowing you to have your Garmin where you want it. A great product with a grat finish and build qualityClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.