Kinetic R1 Direct-Drive Trainer
- ShowProduct Information The only interactive trainer that lets your bike move naturally like it does it road the Kinetic R1 ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Turbo Trainer Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The only interactive trainer that lets your bike move naturally like it does it road the Kinetic R1 will change the way you ride indoors.
For a more comfortable, realistic and complete workout, Kinetic created the R1 Direct Drive Turbo Trainer, with an articulated "Rock and Roll" frame, allowing your bike to move just like it does on the road. This smart trainer is controllable by third-party training apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad, delivering a totally immersive training experience. With a massive 2000 watt maximum resistance, even the most powerful sprinters can get the workout they want. ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity makes the trainer compatible with the majority of bike computers and smart devices.
- Super quiet operation on this direct mount trainer
- Electronically controlled resistance
- Unique rocking frame design mimics real-road feel
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart protocols
- Compatible with your favourite interactive training apps including Zwift, TrainerRoad and Kinetic Fit
- Massive flywheel with enough resistance for even the most powerful sprinters
- Exceptional manufacturer's warranty
- Features patented Rock and Roll technology – the only direct-drive trainer with free movement - No rocker plate required
- Quiet operation
- Maximum slope: 20%
- Maximum resistance: 2000 watts
- Precision calibrated resistance with +/- 3% accuracy
- Massive flywheel for realistic ride feel
- Connects to popular training software via ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth® FTMS
- Compatible with 130 mm and 135 mm quick release hubs and 142 mm and 148 mm (Boost) thru axles
- Folding legs and ergonomic handle for easy transport and compact storage
- Tool-free freehub body swap for easy changes between bikes (additional freehub kit required)
- Interactive electronic resistance controls your effort
- Connects to PC via USB port for reliable direct connection (with supporting software)
- Controlled resistance to simulate terrain changes in workouts and on virtual courses
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, two-year warranty on power unit
- Every Kinetic R1 purchase includes a FREE 6-month subscription to the premium Smart package in the Kinetic Fit power-training app (lifetime use of Fit Core)
- Includes skewer
- Dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Smart FTMS Control
- Broadcasting of regular ANT+ & Bluetooth Smart Speed/Power/Cadence
- Max resistance: 2,000w
- Max incline: 20%
- Flywheel weight: 14lbs/6.3kg
- Claimed Accuracy (provisional): +/3% (they’re looking at going higher/better)
- Cassette Support: 9/10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM (can support Campy with adapter
- Thru-axle support for 130mm, 135mm, 142mm TA, 148mm TA (Boost)
- Does NOT include a cassette in-box (must provide own)
- Can adjust side to side resistance/balance
- Can adjust feet height on either side
- Foldable legs (inwards)
- Carrying handle
- Optional non-powered mode for race site warm-ups
- Wired data connection for apps that support it (just PerfPro today)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Kinetic R1 Direct-Drive Trainer Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I'm new to turbo trainers, but this feels like a great product. I've tried a standard trainer in-store, but the rock and roll technology Kinetic use is great. Obviously, not the same as the road, but feels more real than static ones. Easy to set up, feels solid when riding.
I'm new to turbo trainers, but this feels like a great product. I've tried a standard trainer in-store, but the rock and roll technology Kinetic use is great. Obviously, not the same as the road, but feels more real than static ones. Easy to set up, feels solid when riding.Close review
Turbo Trainer Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.