Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 Smart Turbo Trainer
- ShowProduct Information Accurate, affordable and easy to use, the Kinetic Road Machine Smart 2 combines intuitive app-based ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Trainers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Accurate, affordable and easy to use, the Kinetic Road Machine Smart 2 combines intuitive app-based power training with our benchmark fluid trainer. Kinetic inRide 3 Power Sensor technology allows riders to connect with a world of training possibilities with apps like Kinetic Fit, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and FulGaz via
ANT+™, ANT+™ FE-C, and Bluetooth®FTMS on smart phones, tablets and laptops. No additional sensors or add-ons are needed. Enjoy real-road feel from the precision-calibrated fluid resistance unit and access online training tools, content and power data - all at your fingertips. All backed by the industry's best warranty. Fluid resistance adjusts with wheel speed and is not app controlled. Learn more about Kinetic fluid resistance here.
New ANT+ connectivity also allows training data to broadcast directly to cycling computers using the communication protocol like Garmin™ devices or training apps that allow the use ANT+ dongles on desktop computers.
- Every Smart 2 Trainer purchase includes a FREE 1-month subscription to the premium Smart package in the Kinetic Fit power-training app. (lifetime use of Fit Core)
- Download Kinetic Fit app for iOS | Download Kinetic Fit app for Android
- Kinetic trainers are compatible with virtually all bikes. Bikes with a rear thru-axle will require a Kinetic Traxle thru-axle adapter for use on any trainer.
- Kinetic skewer included
- Dual band: pairs with devices using ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart®
- Fully compatible with ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth® FTMS communication standards.
- Progressive fluid resistance for a quiet, realistic ride
- 6.25 pound flywheel for superior ride feel
- Stable, durable trainer frame
- Frame fits 22-inch to 29-inch wheels
- Large diameter roller for reduced tire wear
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs and feet
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, two-year warranty on inRide sensor
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Trainers Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.