Kinetic Slotted Cone Cup Kit
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainer Accessories See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainer Accessories
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Slotted Cone Cup comes in the trainer box and works with many non-Kinetic quick release skewers.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Slotted Cone Cup comes in the trainer box and works with many non-Kinetic quick release skewers. It mounts on the cam side of the skewer.
Watch the video to show you the steps necessary to remove the stock cone cup (part N) on your Kinetic by Kurt trainer, to install the cone cup adapter (part K) and finally how to properly mount your bike on the trainer using the cone cup adapter and your bike's stock skewer. Certain skewers will only work with the small cone cup adapter.
NOTE: We do still strongly recommend using the small cone cup already installed on the trainer and switching out your bicycle's stock skewer with the Kinetic skewer (part M) provided with your trainer. This is a solid and reliable combination and will prevent any unnecessary wear on your own skewer.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.