Kinetic Trainer Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid Bike Tyres See the latest products
New in Hybrid Bike Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Preserve your outdoor tire by using this durable trainer tire for indoor riding. Specially formulate... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionPreserve your outdoor tire by using this durable trainer tire for indoor riding. Specially formulated to better grip the trainer roller, these tires are the perfect addition to your bicycle. Available in two sizes: 26 x 1 for standard mountain bikes and 700c x 23c for your road bike or a narrower 29-inch wheel.
Note: When using a 26 x 1 tire (T-737) on a Road Machine or Rock And Roll with the Pro Flywheel (T-015), flywheel will rub on the frame. If you intend to use this combination of frame, flywheel and 26" tire size, we recommend using a larger slick tire like a Kenda Kwest 26 x 1.5 high pressure (100psi) tire instead of the 26 x 1 Kenda Kinetic indoor tire. The Kwest is a commuter tire and has a thicker rubber base as well as higher profile (although still a smooth tread). The extra ½" gived by the Kwest eliminates any "rubbing" between the Pro Flywheel and Kinetic trainer frames.
- Available in two sizes: 700c x 23c and 26 x 1
- Indoor-specific, tighter grip on resistance unit roller
- High-quality folding bead tires
- Kinetic green sidewall matches trainer
- Lightweight and durable