Knog Beetle Front 2 LED Light
- ShowProduct Information The Knog Beetle front bike light is a great option when riding at dawn and dusk. The LED emits a be... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Knog Beetle front bike light is a great option when riding at dawn and dusk. The LED emits a beam which can be seen up to 600 metres away in 4 different light modes.
The integrated clipping feature on the Knog Beetle means you can easily attach the bike light to your frame without the use of tools. The front light can also be used as a secondary light source in addition to your main system.
- 2 LED’s visible from up to 600 metres away
- Variable beam direction for enhanced visibility
- Flexible silicone body with Integrated clipping feature
- 4 brightness modes to choose from
- Colour: Violet / Red / Khaki / Ice Blue / Pink / Translucent / White / Black
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.