Knog Blinder 4 LED Cross USB Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Knog Blinder 4 Cross front light pumps out a powerful 80 lumen beam that’s visible over 800 metr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Knog Blinder 4 Cross front light pumps out a powerful 80 lumen beam that’s visible over 800 metres. Whether you’re commuting or riding around town this safety light will keep well seen.
You get 5 brightness modes to choose from with runtimes up to 50 hours. You can easily charge the Blinder 4 Cross via USB from any port at home and work.
This front bike light comes with silicone strap that can easily attach handlebars between 22mm-32mm in seconds.
Built for Winter riding the durable housing is 100% waterproof.
- Strong 80 lumen beam to keep you seen
- 5 brightness modes for different ride conditions
- Easy USB recharge
- Silicone strap mount for versatile positioning
- Colour: Grey / Silver
Knog Blinder 4 Cross Features
- Dimensions : 42 x 42 x 62mm
- Weight : 39g
- Industrial grade UV-resistant silicone rubber, polycarbonate housing, anodised aluminium, solid stainless steel.
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- 80 lumens (LED Rating)
- Burn Time : Both front and rear last for upto 3-hours in steady mode, and up to 50-hours in eco-flash mode.
- Inbuilt USB Recharge system
- 100% Waterproof (IP66)
- Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2, Eco-flash
- Surface Mount LED lights
- Silicone strap with stainless steel clip with tool less attachment for handlebars and seatposts between 22-32mm
- Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery (via USB)
- 5 different models
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.