Knog Blinder Road 250 USB Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The Blinder ROAD 250 is a specifically designed hi-powered road light for the discerning rider. With... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Dimensions: 53x30x63mm
- Weight: 105g
- Materials: UV-resistant industrial grade silicone rubber body and strap. Polycarbonate housing. PMMA Lens. Anodised aluminium heat sink. Anodised aluminium fascia and solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- LEDs: 2 x Lumileds Luxeon Z ES
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Polymer.
- Peak brightness: 250 Lumens
- 8 Light modes: 1. Narrow Low Beam, 2. Narrow High Beam, 3. Wide Low Beam, 4. Wide High Beam, 5. Dual Low Beam, 6. Dual High Beam, 7. Alternating LEDs Flashing, 8. Alternate flashing, eco flash
- Run-time (steady): Narrow low - 2hrs, Narrow high - 1.5hrs, Wide low - 2hrs, Wide high - 1.5hrs, Dual low - 2.7hrs, Dual high - 2.2hrs
- Run-time (flash): One flash, one constant - 3.5hrs, Alternating flash, eco flash - 5.5hrs
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dustproof to IP67.
- Beam angles (degrees): Narrow - 15°, Wide - 22°, Dual - 15°/22°
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.