Knog Blinder Road 400 USB Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The Knog Blinder Road 400 is a see and be-seen with bike light for road cyclists and commuters. Pack... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Knog Blinder Road 400 is a see and be-seen with bike light for road cyclists and commuters. Packing a 400 lumen punch with 2 of the latest high-intensity Lumileds LED’s. The blinder throws the beam far ahead of you which is great for seeing your way when cycling on unlit roads. Weighing just 105g the Knog Blinder 400 is lightweight and compact. A simple strap mount takes just seconds to attach and remove the bike light from your bars.
- Dimensions: 53x30x75mm
- Weight: 105g
- Materials: UV-resistant industrial grade silicone rubber body and strap. Polycarbonate housing. PMMA Lens. Anodised aluminium heat sink. Anodised aluminium fascia and solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- LEDs: 2 x Lumileds Luxeon Z ES
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Polymer.
- Peak brightness: 400 Lumens
- 11 Light modes: 1. Narrow Low Beam, 2. Narrow Medium Beam, 3. Narrow High Beam, 4. Wide Low Beam, 5. Wide Medium Beam, 6. Wide High Beam, 7. Dual Low Beam, 8. Dual Medium Beam, 9. Dual High Beam, 10. Alternating LEDs Flashing, 11. 1 LED Steady/1 LED flashing
- Run-time (steady): Low - 7hr, High - 2hrs.
- Run-time (flash): Alternating Flash - 9hrs, Steady Flash - 4.5hrs
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dustproof to IP67.
- Beam angles (degrees): Narrow - 15°, Wide - 22°, Dual - 15°/22°
- Lens: Two high precision, injection moulded TIR collimating lenses give a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visible to 1000+ metres
- Integrated lithium polymer battery with on board battery protection circuit. Rechargeable via built in USB plug and extension cable (included). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light's lifetime.
- Constant current drive technology maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Integrated USB plug is waterproof and designed not be damaged by exposure.
- 5 hour charge time
- Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment, 1 x Short (for ø22-28mm) 1 x Long (for ø29-35mm)
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Low battery indicator
- Thermal management automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.
- Accessories: USB Extension Cord, Helmet Mount Kit.
- Tested against dropping, corrosion, UV, electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, as well as cycle testing and CE certification.
Knog Blinder Road 400 USB Rechargeable Front Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Excellent build quality, light is very bright and you can clearly see where you are riding even on an unlit road, easy to mount and charge, recomemded
Excellent build quality, light is very bright and you can clearly see where you are riding even on an unlit road, easy to mount and charge, recomemdedClose review
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.