Knog Frankie Cable Lock
- ShowProduct Information The Frankie is the new sausage on the block. It takes its form from the popular Party Frank, but is ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cable Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Frankie is the new sausage on the block. It takes its form from the popular Party Frank, but is improved in every key element. A reinforced key, and a reinforced lock housing make the Frankie stronger, sturdier, more reliable and sometimes tastier.
- Body - Patented seamless overmould using industrial grade UV stable silicone. Will not mark or scratch your ride.
- Lock Housing - 8mm Stainless steel locking shackle. *No leverage points to ensure extra security against unwanted attacks.
- Lock Barrel - Blade style lock barrel, with 1000 unique combinations.
- Cable Diameter - Frankie: Cable Diameter 13mm, Steel Cable Diameter 6mm.
- Overmoulded Keys - 2 colour-coded overmoulded, bi-directional cut keys with wrist coil.
- Length - 700mm.
- Weight - 360g.
- Materials - Silicone overmoulded braided steel cable with fibre core.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cable Lock Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.