Knog PWR Road 600 Modular Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Knog PWR Road 600 is a modular bike light. But it's not JUST another bicycle light. Not only is... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Knog PWR Road 600 is a modular bike light. But it's not JUST another bicycle light.
Not only is the PWR Road a high powered headlight, but simply take the light apart and you have much more. A lighthead for other PWR bike and camping lights, plus a PWR Bank to charge devices that is also the battery for all products in the PWR range.
The Knog PWR Road outputs a max 600 lumens, can run for up to 195 hours on Eco Flash mode, uses an elliptical beam for broader road coverage, can be mounted both on top or under the handlebar (mount under your Garmin), or your bike helmet, incorporates twist mode operation (turn the light on and off twisting the lighthead - no buttons) and gives you the option to program your brightness and runtime through our ModeMaker app.
PWR is an ecosystem of bike and outdoor products designed to share their battery. But, that battery also works as a power bank to charge your devices. PWR Road runs for 2.3 hours at 600 lumens, or up to 195 hours in Eco-flash mode.
- Elliptical beam - Elliptical beam for wide view works with spot beam for intense light in front of front wheel.
- Programs your modes - The ModeMaker app lows you to design the modes for any PWR bike light. Simply plug in your light, then select and tailor modes from the menu. You can do things such as control brightness, adjust runtimes and add new light modes.
- Functionality - Twisthead operation to turn light on / off and to scroll through light modes (no buttons).
- Charge your devices - Rear of the light is a USB rechargeable power bank. Use this to charge your phone, GoPro or cycle computer on the go. 1 hour riding @250 lumens means you can top up charge your iPhone by10%. Charge time 3.5 hours.
MODE LUMENS RUNTIME
Max 600 2.3hrs
Mid 250 6.1hrs
Stamina 65 23hrs
Pulse 600 8hrs
Strobe Flash 250 12hrs
Eco-Flash 65 195hrs
- Light output: 600 Lumens.
- Power Bank: 3350 mAh.
- Dimensions: 104 x 30mm Ø.
- Weight: 125g.
- Battery indicator.
- Charges your devices.
- CNC Machined.
- Programmable modes.
- Interchangeable lightheads.
- Twist operation.
- USB rechargable.
- Water resistant when cap is on.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.