Knog + USB Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information The Knog + (pronounced "plus") front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and totally versa... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Knog + (pronounced "plus") front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and totally versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your handlebars or forks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No dramas. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your tshirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users and trail runners all night long.
- Integrated Clip - Remove the light from the magnetic mount and clip it onto your shirt, shorts, socks or bags using the integrated wearable clip.
- LEDs - Efficient chip on board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Light Modes - Steady, pulse, strobe, fancy flash, eco flash.
- 100% Waterproof - The plus (+) is IP67 tested and 100% waterproof against all elements.
- Integrated USB Plug - No charging cable required, plugs directly into usb ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements.
- Button - Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- Charge time - 4 hours (led will turn off when fully charged).
- Battery - USB rechargeable lithium polymer.
- Bike Attachment - Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars 22 - 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount. Fits oversize bars.
- Accessories Included - 2x interchangeable straps for bars 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and magnetic mount.
- Light Type - Front Bike Light / Running Light
- Light Output - 40 lumens
- Dimensions - 14 x 66 x 18mm
- Weight - 12g
|Fancy Flash||10.0 hrs|
|Eco Flash||40.0 hrs|
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.