Kona Big Honzo CR 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Playful and fun. The Kona Big Honzo CR is a low-slung hardtail mountain bike with plus sized wheels.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Playful and fun. The Kona Big Honzo CR is a low-slung hardtail mountain bike with plus sized wheels. Combining dialled trail geometry with high volume tyres and a 130mm travel suspension fork, this carbon framed hardtail offers an incredibly composed ride that will challenge many full sus bikes, for capability as well as enjoyment.
- Carbon fibre frame is built for the trail
- RockShox Revelation fork for 130mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- SRAM Guide T disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Gloss Charcoal Grey/Copper
- The Kona Big Honzo CR is available with 0% APR finance
For the rider looking for a playful and grin-inducing wild ride aboard a seriously gorgeous hardtail, we bring you the Big Honzo CR. The Big Honzo CR was designed around a 27.5+ wheel but is able to seamlessly run a 29” wheel, allowing you to set up the bike to your liking. With a strong and stiff carbon frame, super low standover height, the ability to hold two water bottles, the option to run brakes in either configuration and a super nice spec, the Big Honzo CR is ready to play on any terrain!
Kona Carbon - Designed to be lightweight and built to demanding standards. Carbon fibre has long been praised for its weight and strength, but rather than chase grams, we place our efforts on the performance that is possible when the right high-modulus fibres are in the right places. Our designers work very closely with our manufacturer to ensure there is no compromise on the desired ride characteristics, durability and – finally – weight stipulations that we expect from our bikes.
Internal Headset - Bearing cups are actually pressed into the frame and are easily removable. An internal headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible.
Tapered Headtube - More girth at the bottom of the head tube better distributes shock force, prolonging the bearing life of the headset itself and eliminating brake shudder, while providing confident steering performance. The inherent strength of its triangular design also means a stronger steering position and improved balance, giving the rider more control in rough terrain. A zero-stack, tapered head tube also puts strength where the load is going—into the lower headset cup—maximizing bearing durability where it’s needed.
Tubeless Compatible Rims - Tubeless rims allow for tires with more puncture resistance; the ability to run lower tire pressure, which provides better tire grip on the trail; lower rolling resistance; and weight savings over the traditional tube and tire systems.
12x148mm Axle - 12x142mm, 12x148 and 12x157 rear axle standards provide two major advantages to the Kona rider: the 12mm diameter of the rear axle provides the rear hub and frame with a stiff interface, while the 142/148/157mm outer diameter of the hub allows the wheel to be quickly and properly positioned in the frame before the rear axle is inserted. For 2017, you’ll see the 12x148 Boost standard in the mix. Boost spacing provides more tire clearance at the chainstay yoke, while the rear wheel is stiffer and more durable relative to a 12x142 thru-axle.
27.5"+ Wheels - The benefits of the 27.5-inch wheel are simple: they roll over obstacles and track better than 26-inch wheels, but are more manoeuvrable and nimble than 29-inch ones.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Kona Carbon Trail|
|Fork:||RockShox Revelation RC Solo Air 130mm Tapered 110mm Spacing|
|Stem:||Kona XC/BC 35|
|Bars:||Kona XC/BC 35|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Centerline 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Centerline 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Guide T|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX-Eagle|
|Rims:||WTB ST i35 TCS|
|Front Hub:||Formula 110x15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 148x12mm|
|Spokes:||Sandvik Stainless Black 15g fr / 14g rr|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.8"|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.8"|
|Seat Post:||RockShox Reverb w/Plunger Lever 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM NX-Eagle DUB 32t X-Sync Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB PF92|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|