Kona Dew 2011 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The car is collecting dust. You're starting to log some serious commuter miles. Who knows, maybe the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe car is collecting dust. You're starting to log some serious commuter miles. Who knows, maybe the spare tire is turning into a spare doughnut.
Because we know comfort and efficiency are paramount concerns when you're riding everyday, we offer six different sizes in the Dew range so there's a bike for every possible body configuration.
Our entry-level commuter, the Dew features a Shimano Altus, 8-speed drivetrain with a super easy 34-tooth chain ring so anyone can climb anything.
- Super affordable, entry-level commuter bike/ Light and durable Kona 7005 Butted Aluminum frame
- Comfortable, efficient geometry/6 different sizes to ensure a perfect fit
- Shimano Altus 8-speed drivetrain with 34Tgear for steep climbs
- Lifetime warranty
The Kona Dew 2011 Features are:
Frame: Kona 7005 Aluminum Butted
Fork: Kona Project Two
Bars: Kona Aluminum Riser
Stem: Kona Control
Front Mech: Shimano Altus
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus SGS
Chainset: Shimano M-311, 48/38/28
Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN-26
Cassette: Shimano HG40 11-34 8 spd
Chain: KMC Z-72
Front Brake: Tektro M530
Rear Brake: Tektro M530
Rims: Shining MT-20
Front Hub: Formula
Rear Hub: Formula
Spokes: Stainless 15g fr /14g rr
Tyres: Kenda K-935 700x35C Front Kenda K-935 700x35C Rear
Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/offset
What is a Hybrid Sports Bike?
These are hybrids for the fit! Theyre more for the quick run into work or for a fast hour ride on the weekend rather than purely casual leisure riding. Despite having lots of gears, the lighter components often make this bike a closer relative to the road bike than the mountain bike. A wide range of customising accessories are available to fit these models. For more information on hybrid bikes see our Hybrid Bikes Buying Guide.