Kona Dewey 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A bike that will never let you down. Through streets, over bridges, past buildings. A bike that won’... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame Features:All of the Dew frames receive an updated geometry, highlighted by a slightly lengthened top tube and slightly shorter chainstay and 50mm offset fork. The new geometry allows for less toe overlap on small frame sizes, better tire clearance, increased stability and easier fender/rack installation. The rear dropout on the Dewey, Dew Plus and Dew Deluxe has a new 40mm kickstand mount and two eyelets for rack/fenders, as well as new internal cable routing for the front and rear derailleurs.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Wheels: WTB SX17 rims and Joytech hubs
- Fork: Kona Project Two
- Crankset: Shimano Altus
- Drivetrain: Shimano Acera/Altus mix 8-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Aluminum riser bar, Kona Control stem, Kona Commuter grips
- Brakes: Tektro Novela disc
- Tires: Kenda K935 700x35c
- Saddle: Kona Comfort
The Kona Dewey 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
Fork: Kona Project Two
Headset: FSA No.10P
Bars: Kona Aluminum Riser
Stem: Kona Control
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: Shimano Altus 28/38/48t
Bottom Bracket: CH
Cassette: Shimano Altus 11-34t 8spd
Chain: KMC Z72
Front Brake: Tektro Novela 160mm
Rear Brake: Tektro Novela 160mm
Rims: WTB SX17
Front Hub: Joytech
Rear Hub: Joytech
Spokes: Stainless 15g fr /14g rr
Tyres: Kenda K935 700x35c Front Kenda K935 700x35c Rear
Seatpost: Kona Commuter