Kona Honky Tonk 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information If you were the legendary Erik Tonkin from Sellwood Cycle in Portland, Oregon, you'd be a bold, ride... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionIf you were the legendary Erik Tonkin from Sellwood Cycle in Portland, Oregon, you'd be a bold, ride-free, ride-wild, ride-everywhere, all-the-time kind of person. And your bike would be a Honky Tonk, because you inspired it. Smart frame design, simple spec, smooth Reynolds 520 tubing and Kona Road Endurance geometry will keep you movin’, groovin’, and always goin’ somewhere good. The Honky Tonk is all-time old school.
Frame Features:Standard HT and cups, QR dropouts and old-school brake calipers, with a focus on retro, tried-and-true design features on a 100 per cent full cromoly frame and fork with a main frame that features Reynolds 520 tubing. Staple Kona Road Endurance geometry with all the necessary tire and fender clearance for any type of road and every kind of condition.
- Frame Material: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
- Wheels: Alex AT470 Tubeless Ready
- Fork: Kona Classic Road
- Crankset: FSA Vero
- Drivetrain: Shimano HG50 11-32t 9-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road stem, Kona cork tape
- Brakes: Shimano Sora
- Tires: Continental UltraSport II 700x28c
- Saddle: Kona Classic Road
The Kona Honky Tonk 2016 Features are:
Frame: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
Fork: Kona Classic Road
Headset: TH 848
Bars: Kona Road
Stem: Kona Road
Front Mech: Shimano Sora
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Shifters Shimano Sora
Chainset: FSA Vero 34/50t
Bottom Bracket: FSA 7420 ST
Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-32t 9spd
Chain: KMC HG53
Front Brake: Shimano R451
Rear Brake: Shimano R451
Rims: Alex AT470 Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Formula
Rear Hub: Shimano 2400
Spokes: Sandvik Stainless 15g fr / 14g rr
Tyres: Continental UltraSport II 700x28c Front Continental UltraSport II 700x28c Rear
Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.