Kona Honky Tonk 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description If you were the legendary Erik Tonkin from Sellwood Cycle in Portland, Oregon, you'd be a bold, ride... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame Features:Standard HT and cups, QR dropouts and old-school brake calipers, with a focus on retro, tried-and-true design features on a 100 per cent full cromoly frame and fork with a main frame that features Reynolds 520 tubing. Staple Kona Road Endurance geometry with all the necessary tire and fender clearance for any type of road and every kind of condition.
- Frame Material: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
- Wheels: Alex AT470 Tubeless Ready
- Fork: Kona Classic Road
- Crankset: FSA Vero
- Drivetrain: Shimano HG50 11-32t 9-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road stem, Kona cork tape
- Brakes: Shimano Sora
- Tires: Continental UltraSport II 700x28c
- Saddle: Kona Classic Road
The Kona Honky Tonk 2016 Features are:
Frame: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
Fork: Kona Classic Road
Headset: TH 848
Bars: Kona Road
Stem: Kona Road
Front Mech: Shimano Sora
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Shifters Shimano Sora
Chainset: FSA Vero 34/50t
Bottom Bracket: FSA 7420 ST
Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-32t 9spd
Chain: KMC HG53
Front Brake: Shimano R451
Rear Brake: Shimano R451
Rims: Alex AT470 Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Formula
Rear Hub: Shimano 2400
Spokes: Sandvik Stainless 15g fr / 14g rr
Tyres: Continental UltraSport II 700x28c Front Continental UltraSport II 700x28c Rear
Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset