Kona Kula Mountain Bike 2012 - Hardtail Race MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail race MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail race MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Kona Kula 2012 Features are:Frame: Kona Scandium 69 Aluminum Butted Fork: RockShox Recon Gold TK... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame: Kona Scandium 69 Aluminum Butted
Fork: RockShox Recon Gold TK Solo Air RMT 100mm
Stem: Kona XC/Road
Front Mech: Shimano Deore
Rear Mech: Shimano XT Shadow SGS
Chainset: Shimano M522 44/32/22
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES25
Cassette: Shimano HG62 11-36 10 spd
Chain: KMC HG54
Front Brake: Shimano Deore 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore 160mm
Rims: Shimano MT15 Disc Wheelset
Front Hub: Shimano MT15 Disc Wheelset
Rear Hub: Shimano MT15 Disc Wheelset
Tyres: Maxxis Aspen 26x2.1 Kevlar Front Maxxis Aspen 26x2.1 Kevlar Rear
Seatpost: Kona Double Clamp w/offset
What is a Hard Tail Mountain Bike?
Thick, knobbly tyres and lots of gears are the overriding features of these machines. Strong frames are built to take the rough with the smooth and can often be accompanied by a front suspension fork for added comfort and control. Theyre designed mainly for off road use but these solid, comfortable bikes often meet more general needs. For further information on mountain bikes see our Mountain Bike Buying Guide.