Kona Paddy Wagon Stubbie 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A cult-classic downtown speedster you’ll spot everywhere from Helsinki to Halifax. Featuring a svelt... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame Features:Standard HT and cups, QR dropouts and old-school brake calipers, with a focus on retro, tried-and-true design features on a 100 per cent full cromoly frame and fork with a main frame that features 4130 Butted Cromoly. The frame features Fixie geometry highlighted by a slightly higher BB for fixed-gear pedaling clearance and a bit longer and lower fit overall.
- Frame Material: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
- Wheels: Alex R500
- Fork: Kona Classic Road
- Crankset: FSA Tempo
- Drivetrain: Dicta LMA8 (16t) and Dicta LMA7 (16t)
- Cockpit: Kona Stubbie bar, Kona Road stem, Kona cork tape/stubbie grip
- Brakes: Tektro R359
- Tires: Continental UltraSport II 700x28c
- Saddle: Kona Classic Road
The Kona Paddy Wagon Stubbie 2016 Features are:
Frame: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
Fork: Kona Classic Road
Headset: TH 855
Bars: Kona Stubbie
Stem: Kona Road
Chainset: FSA Tempo 42t
Bottom Bracket: TH 7420
Cassette: 16t fixed / 16t Single Speed FW
Chain: KMC Z50
Front Brake: Tektro R359
Rear Brake: Tektro R359
Rims: Alex R500
Front Hub: Kona Rat Pack
Rear Hub: Kona Rat Pack Flip-Flop
Spokes: Sandvik Stainless 15g fr / 14g rr
Tyres: Continental UltraSport II 700x28c Front Continental UltraSport II 700x28c Rear
Seatpost: Kona Road