Kona Process 134 AL DL Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With the ideal balance between big mountain capability and cross country rapidity, the Kona Process... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With the ideal balance between big mountain capability and cross country rapidity, the Kona Process 134 AL DL is full sus MTB that can take on all the challenges that mountain biking has to offer.
Featuring a slack head angle, long front centre and short stem the geometry is dialled for aggressive trail riding. Stable at speed the Process is also nimble in the tight turns thanks to the short chainstays. The 6061 alloy frame is formed and butted for lightweight durability.
The super capable Rock Shox Pike offers 140mm of plush suspension travel up front while the 134mm of rear travel is controlled by the reliable Rock Shox Monarch RL.
The XT 1x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a Race Face chainset that performs as good as it looks while the dependable Shimano brakes offer reliable stopping power. The Tubeless ready wheels feature wide rims for cornering stability.
The Kona Process 134 AL DL is the ideal mountain bike for those who like to ride it all.
- 6061 aluminium frame with dialled trail geometry
- Rock Shox Pike offers 140mm of refined suspension travel
- Shimano XT groupset for dependable performance
- Tubeless ready wheels with wide rims for improved traction
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Matt Black
- The Kona Process 134 AL DL is available with 0% APR finance
The Kona Process 134 DL Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 134mm Travel
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RL
Fork: RockShox Pike RC Solo Air 140mm QR15 Tapered
Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS SC
Stem: Kona XC/BC 35
Rear Mech: Shimano XT
Chainset: Race Face Aeffect SL 32t Narrow/Wide
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit 92
Cassette: Shimano XT 11-42t 11spd
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano Deore 180mm (centerlock)
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore 180mm (centerlock)
Rims: WTB STs i29 TCS 27.5"
Front Hub: Novatech 15mm
Rear Hub: Novatech 142x12mm
Tyres: Maxxis DHF EXO DUAL TR 27.5x2.3" Front Maxxis Tomahawk EXO DUAL TR 27.5x2.3" Rear
Seatpost: KS Lev Integra