Kona Process 153 DL 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast, fun and efficient on every trail. The Kona Process 153DL is a full sus enduro mountain bike th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast, fun and efficient on every trail. The Kona Process 153DL is a full sus enduro mountain bike that offers incredible performance on the most challenging MTB terrain.
Stiff and strong the 6061 aluminium alloy frame is made with butted tubes to keep the weight down. Dialled trail geometry, with a slack 65.5 degree head angle, offers stable handling in the rough with an efficient riding position. The Rocker Independent Suspension system offers 153mm of rear wheel travel with a compact low-slung design that offers an efficient peddling platform with a consistent leverage ratio that perfectly matches modern air shocks.
The 160mm travel Rock Shox Lyric RCT3 fork takes hard hitting single crown abilities to the next level. The Monarch Plus RC3 rear shock gives you consistent performance on even the very longest and roughest tracks. The SRAM XO1/X1 1x11 speed drivetrain gives you secure running with a great spread of gears while the SRAM Guide RSC brakes give you the confident stopping power you need when the going gets rough. WTB i29 rims, Maxxis tyres and a KS Eten Integra dropper post round off the spec on this capable trail slayer.
The Kona Process 153 DL is a pioneering MTB with a disregard for rules and tradition.
- 6061 aluminium frame with butted tubes for lower weight
- Rocker Independent Suspension for 153mm of plush travel
- Rock Shox Lyric RCT3 fork offers 160mm of suspension travel
- SRAM XO1/X1 1x11 speed drivetrain for secure shifting with a wide gear range
- SRAM Guide RSC Hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Matt Black/Yellow/Green
- The Kona Process DL 153 is available with 0% finance
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 153mm Travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Solo Air 160mm Tapered|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch Plus RC3|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS No.57B|
|Stem:||Kona XC/BC 35|
|Bars:||Kona XC/BC 35|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RSC 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RSC 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XO1|
|Rims:||WTB Asym i35 TCS|
|Front Hub:||Novatec 100x15mm|
|Rear Hub:||SRAM 142x12mm|
|Spokes:||Sandvik Stainless Black 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO 3C 27.5x2.5"|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO 3C 27.5x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||KS Lev Integra w/Southpaw Lever 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM X1 1200 30t X-Sync|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP PF92|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG1195 10-42t 11spd|