Kona Remote 160 27.5" 2020 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The all new Kona Reomte 160. Trust the process. That’s been our mantra as we’ve brought the Remote 1... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The all new Kona Reomte 160. Trust the process. That’s been our mantra as we’ve brought the Remote 160 to life. Based on our award-winning Process platform, the Remote 160 is the ultimate enduro E-bike.
- Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted frame with 160mm of rear travel
- RockShox Lyrik Select fork with 160 mm of plush travel
- SRAM NX/GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- SRAM Code R powerful disc drakes
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Charcoal / Seafoam
- The Kona Remote 160 is available with 0% APR finance
Powered by Shimano’s natural-feeling E8000 drive unit, the Remote 160 will get you deeper into the woods, more laps on your favorite trail, and more miles under your belt. Featuring 160mm travel front and rear with a RockShox Lyrik Select fork and Super Deluxe trunnion shock, SRAM Code R brakes with 200mm rotors, and a SRAM GX/NX 12-speed drivetrain, the Remote 160 is a performance-based machine ready for big adventures.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 160mm Travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Lyrik Select Charger RC DebonAir 160mm Tapered 110 Spacing|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Super Deluxe Select|
|Stem:||Kona XC/BC 35|
|Bars:||Kona XC/BC 35|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Centerline 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Centerline 200mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Code R|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX Single Click|
|Rims:||WTB KOM Trail i35 TCS|
|Front Hub:||Formula 110x15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 157x12mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO+ TR DUAL 27.5x2.8"|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO+ TR DUAL 27.5x2.8"|
|Seat Post:||Trans-X Dropper Internal 31.6mm|
|Saddle:||WTB Volt Pro|
|Chainset:||34t X-Sync Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM NX-Eagle 11-50t 12spd|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|User Interface:||Shimano E8000 Cycle Computer|