Kona Rove DL 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From the daily commute, to weekend-long adventures, and even the occasional cyclocross or gravel rac... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From the daily commute, to weekend-long adventures, and even the occasional cyclocross or gravel race. The Kona Rove DL road bike is versatile, comfortable, and will make your journey one to remember.
The Rove is a no-nonsense, comfortable, and stable mile muncher. It’s made with a lightweight 6061 aluminium frame with butted tubes, and a straight-leg aluminium fork – no steel, no rust. Along with the mudguards which come pre-equipped no the Rove DL, the frame has the provisions for mounting a pannier rack, allowing you to customise the bike to your own needs. It also uses internal cable routing to preserve the clean lines of the bike, and protect the cables from any dirt and grime you encounter on your travels.
The Kona Rove DL is outfitted with a 2x9 speed Shimano Sora drivetrain, including a Sora compact 50/34t chainset. Sora is one of Shimano’s road-specific groupsets, and delivers a trustworthy and reliable performance, with a wide range of gears that give you the freedom to ride anywhere. Widely regarded as one of, if not the best mechanical disc brakes available, the TRP Spyre dual-piston callipers ensure you get even pad wear, and a high level of braking performance.
It’s a big world out there. Explore it, on the Kona Rove DL road bike.
- 6061 butted alloy frame is lightweight, with a comfortable & stable geometry
- Kona Project Two straight-leg aluminium fork gives precise steering & stability
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed gearing gives a wide range and reliable shifting
- TRP Spyre C dual-piston disc brakes give powerful & consistent stopping in all conditions
- WTB SX19 rims with Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tyres roll fast & smooth on a range of road surfaces
- Sizes: 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colours: Gloss mustard, Orange
- The Kona Rove DL road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted|
|Fork:||Kona Kona Project Two Aluminum Disc|
|Front Brake:||TRP Spyre C 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Spyre C 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Sora|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Front Hub:||Formula 100x9mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 135x10mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15g|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus w/Puncture Protect 700x35c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus w/Puncture Protect 700x35c|
|Seat Post:||Kona Thumb w/Offset 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Sora 34/50t|
|Cassette:||Shimano Alivio 11-32t 9spd|