Kona Rove NRB 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Brand new for 2018, the Kona Rove NRB road bike is built for an open-ended adventure to wherever you... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Brand new for 2018, the Kona Rove NRB road bike is built for an open-ended adventure to wherever your imagination leads you.
The Rove NRB gets a bespoke 6061 Aluminium frame with butted tubes, and is unlike any other you’ll see in the Rove line-up. With a tapered head tube up front keeping the bike’s handling razor sharp, and the slimmed down seat stays helping to promote comfort, the Rove NRB Lets you have your cake, and eat it too.
Unlike most road, or gravel bikes, the Rove NRB doesn’t use plain old 700c wheels. Instead, Kona have gone with 650b wheels, and dressed them in balloon-wide 47c tyres, promoting an even more comfortable ride that will carry you anywhere. The fork up front is a full-carbon CX Race unit, designed specifically for flat-mount road disc brakes. It’s lightweight, strong, and highly rigid to give the steering a precise feel.
The Kona rove NRB road bike comes with a 2x10 speed Shimano Tiagra drivetrain, bestowing the bike with a wide range of gears, and smooth & reliable shifting that you can count on for many, many miles. If you’re riding a long way, you may find yourself carrying a lot of weight on the bike. To help you keep going, the sub-compact 48/32T chainset gives you plenty of low-speed range, without sacrificing everything at speed.
Widely regarded as one of, if not the best mechanical disc brakes available, the TRP Spyre dual-piston callipers ensure you get even pad wear, and a high level of braking performance. WTB Asym i23 650b wheel rims are laced to a pair of thru-axle Formula hubs, rolling smoothly for countless miles, and giving you the option to run tubeless as well.
Go on an unforgettable adventure, with the Kona Rove NRB as your companion.
- 6061 aluminium frame, with butted tubes, tapered steerer, & 12x142 thru-axle
- Full carbon flat-mount CX Race Disc fork – lightweight, stiff and strong
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain with sub-compact 48/32T FSA chainset
- TRP Spyre C dual-piston disc brakes give powerful & consistent stopping in all conditions
- WTB Asym i23 TCS 650b rims with WTB Horizon Road Plus 47c tyres – balloon-like float over rough ground
- Sizes: 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Gloss Lime/Green/Off-White Decals
- The Kona Rove NRB road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted|
|Fork:||Kona Full Carbon Flat mount CX Race Disc|
|Headset:||FSA No. 57SC|
|Stem:||Kona Road Deluxe|
|Front Brake:||TRP Spyre C Flat Mount, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Spyre C Flat Mount, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||WTB Asym i23 TCS|
|Front Hub:||Formula 100x12mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 142x12mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Horizon Road Plus TCS, 650x47c|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Horizon Road Plus TCS, 650x47c|
|Seat Post:||Kona Deluxe Thumb w/Offset 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega Adventure MegaExo, 32/48T|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA MegaExo|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tiagra, 11-34T, 10spd|