Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 1090 Integrated Chain Lock
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chain locks See the latest products
New in Chain locks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 1090 chain lock is a truly exceptional mid-range security system f... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 1090 chain lock is a truly exceptional mid-range security system for moderate to high crime areas. Each hardened triple heat-treated boron manganese steel chain is 10mm thick and six sided - you won't find better at this price point.
Nylon webbing is a great feature on the Evolution Series 4 as it protects your paint work from getting scratched and helps make portability easier. The chain lock comes with 3 steel keys, one of which is a lighted LED key - making night time locking much easier.
- The hardened triple heat-treated boron manganese steel chains include 10mm six-sided links
- The integrated chains secure with a new patent-pending integrated Evolution series 4 lock head
- This innovative series of chains also feature a patent-pending pin-less design which secures the chain to a hardened deadbolt and allows for no weak leak in the chain due to extensive holding power of the link itself against attacks
- Chains are enclosed in a nylon-webbing sleeve to protect paint from scratches and allow for easy portability and tight coiling during storage
- Comes with 3 stainless steel keys including a lighted LED key with replaceable battery and 2 new, ergonomic ’I’ keys
- One key is lighted for easy access at night; replaceable battery insures that light can be used as long as the lock. The new ’I’ keys make opening a disc-style cylinder much smoother
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.