Kryptonite Kryptolok Series 2 955 Integrated Chain Lock
- ShowProduct Information The KryptoLok Series 2 Integrated Chains include 9mm four-sided chain links made from triple heat-tr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Chain Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe KryptoLok Series 2 Integrated Chains include 9mm four-sided chain links made from triple heat-treated boron manganese steel
- The chain secures with a new patent-pending Integrated KryptoLok series 2 Lock head with talon deadbolt
- The innovative chains also include a new patent-pending pin-less link design which allows for no weak link in the chain
- Chains are enclosed in a nylon-webbing sleeve to protect paint from scratches and allow for compact coiling while transporting
- Recommended for use in low to moderate crime areas.
- Comes with 2 ergonomic 'I' keys
- The new 'I' key makes opening a disc-style cylinder much smoother
- Uniquely designed end-link moulded covers, which allow ease of holding the end-link while locking and unlocking; also prevents the nylon cover from sliding
- Approved to bicycle Silver Sold Secure standard
There are currently no customer reviews
Chain Lock Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.