Lake CX402 Road Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Lake CX402 road cycling shoes are high performance kit to take your riding to another level. An ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Lake CX402 road cycling shoes are high performance kit to take your riding to another level. An uncompromised fit with a super light and stiff Carbon fibre sole make sure every watt transfers through the pedals.
Klite Kangaroo leather upper with a mesh upper provides comfort, protection from the elements and great breathability. Extra venting through perforations in the leather lining help to keep your feet dry and cool.
Dual side mounted Push/Pull Boa lacing allow you to fine tune the fit for optimal positioning. Bespoke shoe lasts that are shaped for efficient power transfer are used. The result is a position that focuses all your energy through to the pedals.
Upper: Klite Kangaroo leather & mesh upper
Outsole: Custom Fit Carbon Fiber sole. Men's regular with available in a 3-hole or Speedplay specific cleat patern for use without adapters. Replaceable heel strike pad.
Lining: Perforated Kangaroo leather lining
Closure: Dual Side mounted Push/Pull Boa lacing system with releasable lace guides.
- Last: CFC Race Last: The CFC race last is specifically shaped for optimal power transfer, putting the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the pedal.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.