Lazer Cyclone MTB Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Offering great protection, style and comfort, the Lazer Cyclone is a fantastic option for the rider ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Whether you're cruising around town, or for your weekend cycling activities
- The In-Mould one piece shell protects the foam inside but with 19 vents will also keep the head cooler for comfort
- Perfect fit and comfort is achieved with the Lazer Advanced Turn Fit rotating dial system
- Includes a visor for helping to keep sun and rain out of your eyes
- Reflective stickers give added style and safety
- Weight: 290 g for a size medium
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium 55-59 cm, Large 58-61 cm
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Lazer Helmets Size Chart
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.