Lazer Monroe Womens Road Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Let's go Monroe, classic styling with added features, whether it's a commute, sportive or you're att... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Also includes a colour matched stylish cycling cap in the box
- Compact profile, light weight, well vented, and a great fit, all the features of a helmet twice its price with added reflective panels for rear visibility
- Added reflective material has been fitted around the helmet to increase visibility
- Rollsys is Lazer's very own award winning fit system: simply control the size and the comfort by turning the wheel on the top of the helmet
- The Rollsys system permits an accurate and progressive peripheral sizing adjustment
- The fit of the helmet will be symmetrically tightened up without any pressure points on the head, with a simple one-handed adjustment
- By taking away the retention system at the back the Rollsys system is also the perfect solution for people with a ponytail
- A small light can also be purchased separately to add you your Rollsys to increase your visibility
- Aero shells can also be bough separately
- In-mould construction
- Rigidity Brace System is an in-moulded reinforcement structure to improve impact resistance
- 24 cooling vents
- Weight for the uni-size 280 g
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium - Large 55-61 cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.