Lazer Z1 British Cycling Road Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The Lazer Z1, Lazer's most ventilated road helmet to date In the Z1, Lazer have also ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The Lazer Z1, Lazer's most ventilated road helmet to date
- In the Z1, Lazer have also introduced a new signature, with the new rear spoiler
- The Z1 features technology such as T-Pro, or temple protection
- Safety is always a priority when designing a helmet and Lazer identified that one of the weakest points in the skull is around the temple. As a result, the Z1 offers additional coverage at the side of the head by lowering the helmet in that area
- Without adding weight and while ensuring comfort Lazer made an upgraded extra light version of the award winning Rollsys system, called ARS or Advanced Rollsys System
- Ventilation is a priority to keep the rider, cool, comfortable and prevent any loss in performance through overheating so the Z1 uses deep ventilation channels which draw air through the helmet, while keeping the gap between head and shell to a minimum
- Aeroshell available separately: The detachable shell, without need for any additional fixings, helps to improve the aerodynamic performance of the helmet over an open helmet whilst also covering your head should the weather take a turn for the worse
- Weighing in at 225 grams Medium size
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium 55-59 cm, Large 58-61 cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.