Leatt 3DF Airfit Lite Shoulder Tee
- ShowProduct Information Shoulder Protection Tee Do you ride with a chest protector that has no shoulder protection? Well, th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Shoulder Protection Tee
Do you ride with a chest protector that has no shoulder protection? Well, then it’s time to upgrade and protect your shoulders!
This shoulder tee can be worn under your chest protector and is made of soft, flexible and ventilated 3DF AirFit impact foam that conforms to your body shape and offers a comfortable fit together with the MoistureCool flatlock stitched compression body sock.
- Impact reduction to your shoulders also reduces forces to the collarbone.
- CE tested and certified and it scores a total of 5 points in the Leatt protection rating system. It is compatible with and without a neck brace.
- Total Leatt® protection score of 5 points
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Shoulder EN1621-1
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Easy-to-wear compression sock design for maximum evaporation
- Easy to clean: hand wash.
- Weight: from 320g (0.71lbs)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.