Leatt DBX 1.0 Womens Long Finger Gloves
- ShowProduct Information Incredibly light and remarkably grippy, the Women's DBX Grip R 1.0 Gloves ensure confident control o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Incredibly light and remarkably grippy, the Women's DBX Grip R 1.0 Gloves ensure confident control of your mountain bike at all times while ensuring comfort as the heat rises.
Using a vented, four-way upper, the Women's DBX Grip R 1.0 Mountain Bike Gloves have a wonderfully snug fit and ensure optimal breathability for sweat-free hands when you're slaying MTB trails.
This is paired with Leatt's exceptional MicronGrip palm - this super-slim palm offers excellent bar feel and the pre-curved shape, seamless design and silicone grip print ensure the finest grip level as you navigate across even the roughest of rock and root strewed terrain.
With touchscreen compatibility, you can also control your smartphone or action camera with ease - you'll never miss the finest moments of your mountain biking adventures.
- Materials: 90% Polyester, 3% Elastane, 2% Nylon, 5% Polyurethane
- Ultra-light construction
- MicronGrip palm: Super slim with superior handlebar feel
- Touchscreen compatible
- Silicone grip print
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm
- Vented, Lite and four-way stretch upper for better fit and breathability
- Lens/sweat wiper
- Stretch fit comfort cuff
- Multi-row, technical thread stitching
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Women's Gloves Size Guide
|Small||17 - 20|
|Medium||18 - 21|
|Large||19 - 21|
Generally a women's glove size is often one size smaller than her body (Medium = Small Gloves). If this is the first time you've bought gloves, it is wise to measure your hand with a cloth tape measure.
- Measure the centimeters around your dominant hand (right if you are right handed) at its broadest point, excluding thumb.
- Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the heel of the hand.
- Use the largest of these two measurements, typically the circumference, to suggest the correct size glove for you. This size should apply to fitted open and full fingered gloves
Please note the cm recommendations in this chart are only intended as a guide as the geometry of everybody's hands do differ .
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.