Leatt DBX 3.0 All Mountain Helmet
- ShowProduct Information All-Mountain Bicycle Head and Brain ProtectionThe DBX 3.0 All-Mountain bicycle helmet is designed to... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Turbines are made of 3D molded Armourgel® that helps absorb impact forces
- Quattro Force Control
- PC outer shell in three sizes
- 3D in-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 18 vents
- Effective even at very low speeds
- Optimized for AM riding
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable liner (using zinc pyrithion)
- Certified and tested to EN1078; CPSC 1203
- Lightweight and premium protection
- Weight: 375g +/-50g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.