Leatt DBX 5.5 Junior Neck Brace
- ShowProduct Information From the biomedical engineers and medical staff of the Leatt® research labs comes a 100% new neck br... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Engineered by a medical doctor and Bio Medical engineers and tested by some of the fastest bicycle racers in the world
- Totally new chassis design made of fibreglass reinforced polyamide
- New helmet rim striking platform for increased head and helmet freedom of motion
- 5 way adjustability
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- 4 angle rear thoracic strut adjustments fits more body shapes
- Adjustable over the shoulder height for optimizing freedom of motion for different neck lengths and helmet rim profiles
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- New and improved, CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Mountain Bike UK magazine says “The 5.5 is a pleasure to wear."
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- New and improved low profile open / close system incorporating a spring loaded push-button
- Easy to use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected foam padding on upper surface is more durable, easier to clean and designed to accommodate custom sticker kits
- Air flow ribs in the padding ensure optimum ventilation
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.