Lezyne CRV 20 Function Bike / Cycle Multi Tool
- ShowProduct Information CRV tools functional, lightweight, and durable tools ideal for road-side or trail-side use. Forged a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Trail Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionCRV tools functional, lightweight, and durable tools ideal for road-side or trail-side use. Forged aluminum side plates are lightweight and easy to use while wearing gloves. Chrome Vanadium bits and fastening hardware are durable and nickel plated. Forged Center Pivot bits increase tool rigidity and improve ergonomics. Precision cast stainless chain breaker works with 9/10 speed chains (CRV 12 & 20) and has 3 integrated spoke wrenches.
- Center-pivot, forged, and CNC-cut chrome vanadium steel bits
- Chromoly steel chain breaker and forged aluminum sideplates
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Allen keys, Philips and flat heads, T25 Torx bit
- Tire lever with 10mm open-end; bottle opener with 8mm open-end
- 3 spoke wrenches: 1x Mavic splined, 2x square sizes
- Disc brake pad expander
- Weight: 150g
- Serrated knife 60mm
- Colour; Black
There are currently no customer reviews
Trail Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.