Lezyne Strip Drive 150 Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information Powerful and versatile rear cycle lighting. The Lezyne Strip Drive is an innovative rear cycle light... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Powerful and versatile rear cycle lighting. The Lezyne Strip Drive is an innovative rear cycle light that puts out up to 150 lumens to makes sure that you are seen on the road. Designed to be compatible with both round and aero seat posts the powerful beam offers consistent lighting over a 60° arc. There are eleven modes to choose from and the Mode Memory function means you don’t need to cycle through them all to find your favourite each time you use it.
Lezyne Strip Drive: Flash Patterns
- Extremely powerful and versatile LED taillight.
- Light and durable co-moulded lens/body construction.
- Unique aero and round post compatible design.
- Five market leading, ultrahigh-output LEDs delivering up to 150 lumens.
- Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. Nine combined lumen and flash modes, including the extremely visible 150-lumen Daytime Flash mode.
- Enhanced lens with built-in side visibility.
- Integrated cable-free recharging USB stick.
- 69g (without strap mount)
- Blast: 45 lumens, 1h:30min
- Enduro: 15 lumens, 4h:30min
- Economy: 3 lumens, 18h:00min
- Flash 1: 25 lumens, 5h:00min
- Flash 2: 15 lumens, 5h:00min
- Flash 3: 15 lumens, 5h:00min
- Flash 4: 20 lumens, 6h:00min
- Flash 5: 5 lumens, 17h:45min
- Flash 6: 3 lumens, 30h:30min
- Day Flash 1: 150 lumens, 3h:15min
- Day Flash 2: 100 lumens, 4h:45min
Lezyne Strip Drive 150 Rear Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
I've returned mine as it had a habit of going off on its own accord. This is dangerous particularly in twilight conditions as you don't know if it is on or not during the ride. I am not the first to report this.
I've returned mine as it had a habit of going off on its own accord. This is dangerous particularly in twilight conditions as you don't know if it is on or not during the ride. I am not the first to report this.Close review
Absolutely brilliant light, great lighting modes. But badly let down by the fixing system and the charging covers fall off at will. Have now lost two of these! Time to try something different.
Absolutely brilliant light, great lighting modes. But badly let down by the fixing system and the charging covers fall off at will. Have now lost two of these! Time to try something different.Close review
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.