Lezyne Zecto Drive 80 USB Rechargeable Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information Be seen on the road. The Lezyne Zecto Drive is a powerful 80 lumen rear bike light with a low profil... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Be seen on the road. The Lezyne Zecto Drive is a powerful 80 lumen rear bike light with a low profile, compact design and easy fit silicone mount. Ideal for commuting, the Lezyne Zecto Drive have multiple brightness modes letting you choose brightness or battery economy depending on the conditions. The machined aluminium face plate is available in different colours for a custom look. Convenient Micro-USB recharging ensures you don’t get caught out on the ride home.
Lezyne Zecto Drive 80: Flash Patterns
- Low profile, high visibility light with three ultra bright LEDs.
- Up to 80 lumens and six output options, including a super-visible Daytime Flash mode.
- Lightweight and durable composite matrix body with machine aluminium faceplate.
- Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and offers side visibility.
- Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design.
- Patented versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to your bars or clips to loops.
- Blast: 25 lumens, 3h:00min
- Enduro: 15 lumens, 4h:45min
- Economy: 5 lumens, 11h:00min
- Flash 1: 10 lumens, 7h:30min
- Flash 2: 10 lumens, 10h:30min
- Flash 3: 10 lumens, 6h:40min
- Day Flash 1: 80 lumens, 7h:30min
- Day Flash 2: 50 lumens, 10h:00min
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.