Light and Motion Taz 1200 Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
View Exposure Strada 600 Road Specific Rechargeable Front Light Including Remote Switch With DayBright - 600 LumensNow £179.96
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Whether you’re in town, country or on the trails, the powerful 1200 lumen Light and Motion Taz bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Whether you’re in town, country or on the trails, the powerful 1200 lumen Light and Motion Taz bike light is ready to illuminate the way ahead.
This very versatile bike light outshines many car headlamps and fits in the palm of your hand. A sealed and waterproof design ensures you can ride the muddiest trails after work. The Taz bike light uses a custom engineered reflector to create a wide spread of light down in front.
Being micro USB rechargeable you can simply plug the Taz in at work, ready for the commute home. A universal silicone mount makes for easy fitting and removal.
- Impressive 1200 Lumen output is certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs
- Sealed, waterproof design - tested to IP67 standard - submerge to 1m underwater for 30 minutes
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the single bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light
- The Taz beam pattern was engineered to maximise visibility at higher speeds with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle to enable pre warning at the sharpest turns
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours
- Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colours to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels
- Tool-free mounting system suits all bar diameters
- Ultralight aluminium heat sink
- Micro-USB Rechargeable
- Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button
- Amber side lighting maximises visibility on the road but can be toggled on/off with a dedicated button if you are riding offroad and don't need any distractions
- Pulse mode has been designed for maximum safety - more usable for riding with and less distracting for motorists
- 2 year manufacturer warranty from date of purchase - see website for further details
- Recharge time: 4 hrs
- Weight: 216 g
- Run time: High - 1.5 hrs, Med - 3 hrs, Low - 6 hrs
180 VISIBILITY: Beam pattern designed to provide visibility and safety for a full 180 degrees.
DEPTH RATED: Fl-1 Certification depth rating for waterproofness.
IMPACT RESISTANCE: FL-1 Certification rating for impact resistance based on ANSI-NEMA testing.
SIDE LIGHTS: Safety feature to provide side-lighting for increased visibility on roadways.
SMART FEATURES: Advanced electronics design for optimizing the user experience.
USB RECHARGEABLE: Micro-USB provides the most versatile and convenient options to charge up.