Light and Motion Vis 180 Pro Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information The Vis 180 Pro redefines tail lighting as the safest, most reliable platform available. The ultra-p... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Vis 180 Pro redefines tail lighting as the safest, most reliable platform available. The ultra-powerful design provides a piercing 150 lumens of output with a wide spread of red lighting for remarkable visibility. The robust design also integrates Light & Motion's exclusive amber side lighting which substantially increases driver awareness of a cyclists at intersections, an essential feature for the urban commuter.
• 150 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Engineered with the highest-level CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• LED array maximizes visibility.
• Ultralight Aluminum body.
• Accurate battery charge and status indicator with 4 status levels.
• Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees.
• Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility.
• Simple ratchet in/out adjustability
• Slide lock system allows you to easily take on / off without tools.
• Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag.
• Bike rack mount available and sold separately
• MicroUSB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 5 hours)
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings.
o Hi SafePulse: 6:00 / 150
o Lo SafePulse: 12:00 / 75
o Solid: 4:00 / 150
o Paceline: 32:00/ 5
• Ultralight system weight: 102 grams
• Designed and Assembled in California.
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.