Liv Alight 1 Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With its lightweight frame and comfortable upright riding position the Liv (Giant) Alight 1 is ideal... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its lightweight frame and comfortable upright riding position the Liv (Giant) Alight 1 is ideal for zipping through city streets or getting out on to country roads.
The Alight comes with a lightweight aluminium frame for easy handling and pedalling. A carbon bladed fork shaves extra weight off the frame and also helps soak up road vibrations to take the sting out of rough conditions. Women’s specific sizing and geometry offers a stable and confident ride quality.
The Liv (Giant) Alight runs on smooth rolling 700c wheels for a sporty feel, wrapped in puncture protection tyres for hassle free ride.
A women’s specific saddle offers a quality and comfortable fit. You get a reliable 3x8 Shimano Alivio/Altus drivetrain with plenty of gears to tackle city streets, urban climbs and park paths. The Alight 1 is the ideal hybrid bike for building up fitness.
- Lightweight & strong aluminium frame
- Carbon composite fork soaks up road vibrations
- Smooth rolling wheels for a sporty feel
- Puncture protection tyres for hassle free rides
- Reliable 3x9 Shimano drivetrain with wide ranging gears
- Size: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Midnight Blue/Purple
- The Liv (Giant) Alight 1 is available on 0% APR finance
|Fork:||Hybrid Composite, Aluminium Steerer|
|Bars:||Giant Connect, Low Rise|
|Front Brake:||Tektro TK837 linear pull|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro TK837 linear pull|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro CL530-RS|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio|
|Rims:||Giant GX02 Double Wall Aluminium|
|Front Tyre:||Giant S-X2 Puncture Protect, 700x32mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant S-X2 Puncture Protect, 700x32mm|
|Seat Post:||Giant Sport|
|Chainset:||Shimano Acera 26/36/48|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-UN26|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG300 11x34|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.