Liv Alight 2 City Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Liv (Giant) Alight 2 City is a versatile women’s specific hybrid bike for healthy lifestyle. Bea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Liv (Giant) Alight 2 City is a versatile women’s specific hybrid bike for healthy lifestyle. Beat congestion, meet up with friends or simply build up your fitness.
The Alight comes with a lightweight aluminium frame and fork for easy handling and pedalling. Women’s specific sizing and geometry offers a stable and confident ride quality. The Liv (Giant) Alight runs on smooth rolling 700c wheels for a sporty feel, wrapped in puncture protection tyres for hassle free ride.
A women’s specific saddle offers a quality and comfortable fit. You get a reliable 3x8 Shimano Altus drivetrain with plenty of gears to tackle city streets, urban climbs and park paths. Equipped with mudguards a racks the Alight 2 City is your weapon against congestion.
- Lightweight & strong aluminium frame
- Smooth rolling wheels for a sporty feel
- Puncture protection tyres for hassle free rides
- Reliable 3x8 Shimano drivetrain with wide ranging gears
- Equipped with mudguards & racks for daily practicality
- Size: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Dark Green/Silver
- The Liv (Giant) Alight 2 City is available on 0% APR finance
The Liv (Giant) Alight 2 City Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
Fork: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium (w/ Low-rider Rack Mount)
Bars: Giant Connect, Low Rise
Stem: Giant Sport
Shifters: Shimano Altus
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: SR Suntour XCE 28/38/48
Bottom Bracket: VP cartridge
Cassette: SRAM PG830 11x32
Chain: KMC Z72
Front Brake: Tektro TK837 linear pull
Rear Brake: Tektro TK837 linear pull
Rims: Giant GX02 Double Wall Aluminium
Front Hub: Formula
Rear Hub: Formula
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Giant S-X3 Puncture Protect, 700x32mm Front - Giant S-X3 Puncture Protect, 700x32mm Rear
Seatpost: Giant Sport
Pedals: Giant Sports