Liv Avail SL 2 Womens 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight cycling efficiency. The Liv Avail SL 2 is a women’s specific road bike that is ideal for... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight cycling efficiency. The Liv Avail SL 2 is a women’s specific road bike that is ideal for long distance rides and sportives. Made from the very highest grade of aluminium alloy the Avail SL features endurance geometry and a vibration damping D-Fuse seatpost to keep you comfortable in the saddle as you clock up the miles.
- Lightweight ALUXX SL-Grade aluminium alloy frame with women’s specific geometry
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable ger shifting
- Giant S-R2 wheelset for easy rolling and fewer punctures
- The women’s equivalent to the Giant Contend SL
- Sizes:, X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Mars Red
- The Liv Avail SL 2 is available with 0% APR finance
From epic solo adventures to group rides, Avail is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders.
The lightweight Avail SL is handcrafted with ALUXX SL, our highest grade aluminium. Avail optimizes a woman’s riding style, providing pedalling efficiency, razor sharp handling and added compliance. The integrated D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration and fatigue. Other features include the OverDrive steerer tube for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, along with the PowerCore bottom bracket that transfers power directly from each pedal stroke to the road.
Built for Endurance: Lightweight ALUXX-SL tubing and the modern endurance geometry designed for the female form delivers a smooth all-day ride experience.
Power transfer: Sporting OverDrive and PowerCore technologies, this efficient frameset offers superior stiffness without compromising compliance.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork:||Advanced-Grade Composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer|
|Front Brake:||Tektro TK-B177|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro TK-B177|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Shifters:||20 speed Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Hub:||Giant Sport Tracker Road, 24h/32h|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Sport Tracker Road, 24h/32h|
|Front Tyre:||Giant P-R3 AC, front and rear specific, puncture protection, 700x28|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant P-R3 AC, front and rear specific, puncture protection, 700x28|
|Seat Post:||Giant alloy D-Fuse|
|Saddle:||Liv Contact Forward|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Press Fit|
|Chain:||KMC X10 NP|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500, 11x34|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|