Liv Beliv 1 Womens 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Speedy commuting. The heart of the Liv Beliv road bike is the women’s specific geometry that has con... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Speedy commuting. The heart of the Liv Beliv road bike is the women’s specific geometry that has convenience at its heart.
The lightweight and stylish ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame is built around women specific geometry for a comfortable and quick riding position. A low toptube offer substantial standover clearance which helps commuting around town and dismounting the bike, for an easy and convenient ride.
The ALUXX-grade aluminium fork matches the frame for strength and lightweight quality, giving direct steering. With mounts for both mudguards and racks, front and rear, the frame and forks are built with versatility in mind.
Zooming you along is Shimano’s 2x9 Sora groupset with a wide range of gears to shrink hills and distances alike, making your riding experience more enjoyable. TRP Spyre C disc brakes offer powerful stopping power in all weather conditions giving confidence to ride through the worst of it.
Hit the streets on the Liv Beliv 1.
- ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame with stable geometry for confident cycling
- ALUXX-Grade aluminium fork for direct steering
- Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Giant SR-2 wheels for reliable, fast rolling
- TRP Spyre C disc brakes offer strong, all-weather stopping performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/White
- The Liv Beliv 1 is available with 0% APR finance
|Bars:||Giant Connect XR|
|Front Brake:||TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes, 140mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Sora with Tektro cross top levers|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rims:||Giant SX 2 Disc Wheel Set|
|Front Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport Road|
|Rear Hub:||Giant Tracker Sport Road|
|Front Tyre:||Giant P-SLX2 X-Road, Puncture Protect, 700x32mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Giant P-SLX2 X-Road, Puncture Protect, 700x32mm|
|Seat Post:||Giant Sport|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega 32/48|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA MegaExo|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG200 11x32|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.